Advertisement 
http://online-game.co.in/

Home » » I’m Buying What Dita Von Teese is Selling

I’m Buying What Dita Von Teese is Selling

I’ll be honest with you, I posted these photos for one reason only. Perfume. I’m a man who happens to love fragrance. I especially love when two fragrances are smashed together into a beautiful bouquet that practically knocks you in the face. Sometimes I’ll just press my face close to a scent and vigorously shake my head back and forth while the perfectly symmetrical aromas jiggle together to create the heaving essence of a blooming garden. Having shared that, you should probably know that, according to state law, I’m now required to register at department store cosmetics counters if I plan on staying there for more than an hour.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com
Copyright © 2011. Welcome to lilipool.com - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by lilipool.com