Advertisement 
http://online-game.co.in/

Home » » Manisha Koirala ready to play her second innings

Manisha Koirala ready to play her second innings

The occasion was the screening of Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s 1989 blockbuster superhit ‘Parinda’ and Bollywood biggies had gathered there to celebrate 30 years of filming with the great movie maker. Apart from guests like Jackie Shroff, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Danny Dengzopa and Anupam Kher on the red carpet before the screening of the 1989 flick ‘Parinda’, the actress who really caught our attention was 44 year Manisha Koirala.
On this occasion, Manisha announced her comeback and was all praises for Vidhu. She said, “I really wish him well, he is one of the finest directors we have and I was fortunate to have worked with him, we had one of the best teams in 1942 A Love Story. I have the greatest of memories, fun memories …”
Manisha held back details about any of her plans and said, “I will talk about my films later, as and when the producers and the directors are ready for the publicity of the films, we will announce them. I have okayed three scripts and meeting two more directors and I’m okaying their scripts as well. This year I’ll be working and next …”
Talking about leading ladies doing the item numbers Koirala said, “Everybody is doing different work. If lead actresses are doing item songs, that’s fine. If I get a great song, great film I may do an item number.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com
Copyright © 2011. Welcome to lilipool.com - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by lilipool.com