Advertisement 
http://online-game.co.in/

Home » » Salman makes everything very comfortable on the sets: Katrina Kaif

Salman makes everything very comfortable on the sets: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif is currently working with Salman Khan and she is being linked to the actor because they were in relationship in the past. But clearing the link-up rumours Katrina said that these reports don’t affect her.

She said, “When we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then it’s up to them. I don’t think that these stories will ha¬ve any affect on my work and the film.”

She added, “I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think it’s what every actor goes through. When you start working in the industry, people taking about you becomes a part of your life. Why analyse it so much?”

Talking about Yash Raj Film Ek Tha Tiger and her co-star Salman Khan, Katrina said, “I am excited about the film, it’s shaping up good. Salman is working with Yash Raj for the first time and it’s my second film with them. It’s always fun working with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable on the sets.”
Share this article :

1 comments:

milan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com | lilipool.com
Copyright © 2011. Welcome to lilipool.com - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by lilipool.com